Since the boys have featured Jean Claude Van Damme punching out a snake in Hard Target we all thought it only fair that Steven Seagal get a run on the podcast and when asked the office could only think of Under Siege 2 so they went with the lessor known Under Siege.
So does Seagal serve up a superior action film?
Some of the topics covered this week:
- Dan has started his new job
- Lee has medical condition that causes him discomfort if he doesn’t have ALL Star Trek filmed material at his fingertips
- Lee considers Dan more entertaining than the Star Trek: Voyager episode “The Thaw“
- Economically you’re losing money by not buying the Star Trek Original Series Blu-rays
- Dan and Lee are very excited by the Avatar series
- Dan tried to make a joke about Two and a Half Men
- Lee’s seen the new Thundercats but never watched the old, Dan gives gifts so he can borrow them
- Dan shares his thoughts on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
- Chocolate frogs
- Minor Harry Potter ending spoilers
- Lee’s never seen a Harry Potter film in the cinema
- Dan’s going off to see the new Studio Ghibli film (expect a report back next week)
- Dan is embarking on the world of Jack Bauer and 24
- Dan is writing a radio play.
- Lee is not invited to take part.
Next week Lee and Dan embark on a massive movie marathon and begin with Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
Let us know what you think in the comments!!