Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
In week of geek Dan and Lee discuss:
- Lee makes up a delightful limerick featuring Dan’s name and then completely balls up using it
- Dan is called out regarding his wife listening to the podcast
- Dan isn’t much of a fan of older artwork in Batman comic books before 1995
- Dan is still playing Batman Arkham Asylum
- Lee has lost a lot of his spare minutes to the ridiculously addictive Tiny Tower
- Lee has also been watching The Larry Sanders Show
- There were no new comics at the local comic book store for Lee
- MySpace is making a come back and Lee is leading the way
- Dan is weary of Twitter but is excited about Google+ kind of.
Just a note that there is some sailor language in the podcast (you know swearing… you know the F word) so you should use discretion when playing to your co-workers or innocent family members, I think there’s only one or two occurrences but still.
Lots of interesting analysis regarding the middle child of the Indiana Jones trilogy lets keep the discussion going here in the comments or over on Facebook!
Next week rather predictably Lee and Dan are off to see Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.